When you wear your fav’ Monsieur Blonde pieces :
- Your Monsieur Blonde adornments should be the very last things you put when getting ready, and the very first ones you remove when you are undressing. Wait until your cream or lotion is completely absorbed by your skin before you wear your pieces. Always spray your perfume before wearing your jewellery, and wait for it to be completely dry.
- We recommend you to remove your jewellery before going to bed or participating in physical activity. Our dainty chains, delicate soldering and refined gems do not like to be pulled, entangled, or strongly manipulated.
- Avoid any contact with water (shower, doing the dishes, any cleaning activity, swimming in pool, jacuzzi, sea, river…). Remove your rings when you wash your hands. Chlorine, salt water and fresh water can damage metals and gemstones by dulling or eroding them.
- We do recommend removing your jewellery when driving a bike, moving heavy objects, or for any other activity that might bend and damage your pieces.
Substances that may damage your Monsieur Blonde jewellery :
Perspiration, salt water, oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume, cleaning agents, silver polish, lotions, hairspray, sun tan lotion, deodorant and other cosmetics. This list is not limited and we are giving here only a few products example.
When you are not wearing your favourite Monsieur Blonde pieces :
- Keep your jewellery away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will damage your favourite piece.
- To avoid scratches and tarnishing, seal your jewellery in the plastic pouch provided, and store it preferably in the Monsieur Blonde box or fabric pouch we offered you with your purchase, so that your jewellery don’t rub together, scratch, or tangle, especially when you are travelling.
- Please avoid extreme humidity or heat, as this may cause tarnishing. Your gold-plated & silver jewellery should be kept in a dark, cool, dry place. With time and wear, sterling silver and brass gold-plated items will naturally become oxidised and eventually tarnish.
- Do not keep jewellery in direct sunlight, as prolonged exposure to the sun can cause many gemstones to fade and lose their colour.
Care instructions to clean your Monsieur Blonde Jewellery :
- Clean your jewellery often. Wash it carefully in warm water with a mild washing up liquid, and dry it promptly with a soft cloth.
- Do not use jewellery cleaners and anti bacterial soaps, as these contain chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery very quickly.
- Use the cloth provided to polish your piece of jewellery.
MATERIALS & PRODUCTION
Our entire production is handmade in a Balinese workshop, in Indonesia. Each jewel is going through several steps of production process. Due to the nature of our production, our jewellery may vary slightly.
Using selected materials, natural products as much as we can: hand-carved gemstones, gold plated, sterling silver and brass, dainty chains, delicate soldering.. We aspire to offer you unique and refined pieces that need care and to be handled with attention.
Sterling Silver : 925
Brass : a non-allergic metal
Gold plating : 1 micron gold, 22 carat, coating
Gold plated jewellery is not gold jewellery. Gold plated jewellery is jewellery made of a base metal (brass) that has a layer of gold applied to the top. When buying gold plated jewellery, you should consider the gold plating as an aesthetic attribute, not as a value to the piece you are buying.
Each gemstone is unique with a special color, birthplace and story. Gemstones come in every color of the rainbow and are gathered from all corners of the world, with each colored gemstone possessing a unique creation of beautiful color. Monsieur Blonde is not responsible for the uniqueness of each stone... mother nature is, so please do not expect the exact same piece of jewellery than the one we’ve photographed for our website, as it won’t be, and we are taking no responsibility for that :)
Lab-Grown Synthetic Opal :
The opal we use take about a year to grow in laboratory and is similar in properties to natural opal. They contain a high percentage of silica, at least 80%, and have the unique feature of vertical growth pattern. They are beautiful gemstones with perfect colours vibrancy, revealing the beauty of precious opal.
Synthetic Turquoise – Imitation stone :
The turquoises imitation stones we use are manufactured by a German technology, and this technique enables compression of the dyed natural mineral compound into the stone, and has a form which resembles natural stone.
We use bovine bone - hand carved and polished in Bali, Indonesia. Our craftsmen are extremely gifted, and they carve each piece, one by one, by hand. This is a long and meticulous process.
Once the bone has been carved in its final shape, it is polished, and left in its natural condition. The natural evolution of bone is to darken, and we cannot stop this effect. We recommend you to keep the bone away from light and air if you do not wear the jewel.
When you wear your fave Monsieur Blonde lingerie :
- Please apply your cream, lotion & perfume, and wait for them to be completely absorbed before wearing your delicates.
- Avoid using sun tan lotion or oil when wearing your lingerie, as those kind of products can still be absorbed by fine fabrics and stain your pieces permanently, even though your skin looks dry.
- We recommend you not to wear your intimates when participating in physical activity, as our bras do not offer chest support for exercise, and perspiration may cause the straps to lose elasticity.
- Avoid any contact with: salt water, chlorine, jacuzzi, pool, river… as it can result in fabric deterioration of your delicate items.
Substances that may damage your Monsieur Blonde lingerie :
Perspiration, salt water, oil, chlorine, perfume, cleaning agents, lotions, hairspray, sun tan lotion, deodorant and other cosmetics. This list is not limited and we are giving here only a few products examples.
When you are not wearing your favourite Monsieur Blonde lingerie :
- Store your lingerie in the Monsieur Blonde box or fabric pouch we offered you with your purchase, so that your lingerie doesn’t rub with your other items, especially when you are travelling.
- Do not keep your lingerie in direct sunlight, as prolonged exposure to the sun and extreme heat can cause the fabric to fade.
- Please avoid extreme humidity or heat, as this may cause damage to the elastics. Your lingerie should be kept in a cool, dry and shaded place.
Care instructions to clean your Monsieur Blonde lingerie :
- Please hand wash your intimates in cold water only. Use a delicate soap and wash gently without scrubbing. Do not wash by machine nor use hot water.
- Avoid using detergent with bleach, as your lingerie may become yellow.
- Do not wring or twist your lingerie.
- We recommend you to dry your delicates flat on a towel. Avoid laying them under the sun or on a radiator.
MATERIALS & PRODUCTION
Our lingerie collection is produced in a Balinese factory in Indonesia. Each piece is going through several steps and is made of refined and skin-friendly materials.
Lace : 100% Nylon
Since beautiful lingerie can only be conceived in lace, we selected the most delicate French Chantilly lace. Named after the city in France, this unique material is known for its outlined patterns and abundant details, making our intimates truly refined.
Plumetis Tulle: 100% Nylon :
The plumetis tulle is an elegant, soft and vaporous fabric. It is shaped by meshes of fine nylon threads and embroidered with small dots. The light and thin weft prevents the fabric from fraying and gives more elasticity.
Net: 85% Nylon & 15% Elastane :
We use net fabric for its soft sensation on the skin. Its sensual sheer look will give you a sleek and smooth silhouette.
Microfiber: 80% Nylon & 20% Elastane :
We aim for our lingerie to be as comfortable as possible, which is why we chose a thin microfiber that allows elasticity and good coverage.
Crotch Lining: 100% Cotton :
The gusset inside our panties is made of extra soft cotton: a breathable and hygienic fabric that will give you the utmost comfort.
If you have any questions or need further information, please email us at email@example.com
Never underestimate the power of good lingerie on a bad day x